Purnululu Aboriginal Independent Community School (PAICS) welcomes families to enquire about enroling their children in our school.
PAICS offers students the benefits of
- small class sizes
- engaging learning environments
- weekly Gija language and culture classes
- weekly Options Classes (music,kitchen/garden, art)
- daily hearty home cooked lunch for all students
- fortnightly excursions to the Warmun Swimming Pool and Warmun Art Centre
- engaging and exciting enterprise projects
- educational bush trips to the Purnululu National Park
- well-recourced learning areas
- technology in education (iPads, Windows Surfaces, Interactive Whiteboards etc)
- tailored reading programs designed to accellerate students' reading skills for all students
- tailored literacy and numeracy support for students with higher needs
- energetic, approachable and highly dedicated educators
Please feel free to contact the school to talk about enrolment options in 2015.